Half a year was gone. I keep thinking I haven’t achieve anything much yet.
I’m trying to revisit my new year resolution and see my progress.
1) early/ on-time job confirmation (checked)
2) make 12 new friends (1/2 way checked huhu)
3) travel abroad (checked)
4) start craft / scrapbook (cheked)- thanks Jaja for sharing about Daiso
5) Photograph more(checked)
6) Run a marathon (registered)
7) Learn to swim
8) Learn archery
9) Pick up new language (working on it. Yikes)
10) Register with IET (just filled the form, not yet sent)-Postponed
11) Exercise more (checked)
12) Lose weight (feels like removing this out of the list)
13) Learn to cook better (checked) –still learning
p/s: no self-improvement, spirituality improvement & relationship in the list. Is it a bad sign? Sigh..