18 April 2012

April 19: Orange


I'm juggling between posting the orange oranges, or an orange A4-sized poster. In the end, I decided to post both. The orange oranges were sold during Chinese New Year at my workplace. They were raising charity fund for Chinese Old Folks Home, Rumah Charis. I have to share this because they had put a good effort to raise more fund, what I like the most was they wrapped the oranges nicely, and walk from cubic to cubic to sell as many as they could.

This poster was put up the last time my family & I went to Makkah for Umrah. This was written by an old ustaz that's why it was pretty classy. It was put up next to lift, and orange colour was really attractive. Look at the time 5.45am. So just imagine what time did we actually wake up and went for our dusk prayer. You bet! It must be earlier than that. Honestly I cannot manage t wake up as early as that here, at my own home. Therefore, I find it amazing that we actually can do that in Makkah.

0 crap(s):