20 April 2011

Allah main facebook ka?

Achtung! This post is super disturbing.

An expression of my highly irritation towards phony goddess, saint, and brainless thwarts!

As I frequently mentioned, I'm a bitter person.

So please bear in mind, this is my blog and I am bitter.

You should be able to see the syllogism.

If not, I would suggest you to navigate away.

Sometimes I find it funny when people are so caught up with technologies.

At times apart from find it funny, I find it irritating.

Topic: PRAYING

I'm not an alim type of person. I admit it; with my hands up. But I always believe, sometimes prayer should be said in solemn, lowering our heads down, begging all the blessing and mercy from the Almighty God. Sometimes, I also believe prayers should be kept to ourselves. However, I find it pretty disturbing when people keep posting their prayers as their Facebook status. One day, I won't be shock to find a group called “ALLAH”. The purpose of creating this group is to enable people to put @Allah on their status.

Funny right when you are perfectly able to say

“Yay! I got straight A’s”

instead you said

“Terima kasih Allah kerana melimpahkan segala rahmat mu, penyeri sekelian alam, kerana Engkau makbulkan doaku untuk mendapat semua A”

Each time I read such status, I would think..

Awat la hang tak bernazar saja. Pas tu bayar nazar. Settle!

Tak pon, ambik ayaq smayang, buat sujud syukur.

Tak pon, kalau dah bersyukur sangat, how about thinking of giving back?

Kalau takmo bersedekah pon, hang recycle. At least you are “giving back” to mother earth.

Tak rasa ka dok tulis status macam tu adalah satu cubaan dan cara licik untuk show off?

Show off tu kalau kesnya baik la kan..

contoh ada sekali tu saya pernah baca status yang berbunyi.

“Alhamdulillah, ku bersyukur padamu Ya Allah, sampai juga aku ke kampong halaman di Naka setelah 3 jam memandu dari KL”

Wak lu! Nak cerita you drive 3 jam dari KL lah tu kan? Nak kata you hebat la kan? Bila tanya2 you drive kereta apa? Viva ja. You nak berlagak sebenarnya sbb orang lain naik camry, ambik 5 6 jam nk sampai. Tp lu hipokrit, sebab tu lu buat2 alhamdulillah sana sini. Patut bila sampai tu lu bersyukur nyawa lu tak melayang, macam katak mati yang lu langgar!

P/S: Allah tak main facebook, tak main skye & YM ok?

+ Orang kata bodo marah, orang kata pandai megah +